Location: 184 Flanders Netcong Road, Flanders
Season: Weekends & Holidays Only from May 25 – June 21 and Daily from June 22 – Sept 2
Family Membership is defined as 1 or 2 Adults and all children under the age of 18.
*Children under the age of 3 are free and do not require a pool badge.
Individual: $150 (3+ years old)
Senior (62+ years old): $75
Guest passes: 5 for $60 or 10 for $80(no guess pass required for children under 3)
Register Online with Visa, Mastercard or Discover
If paying by check or cash please contact
Recreation 973-426-7262 or 7263
The pool will be shared with Centercourt summer camp participants on weekdays only from June 24 – August 30 between the hours of 9:30am – 1:30pm.
Each person must have a pool badge. Members will be allowed to purchase passes for their guests.
No daily walk-ins allowed.
Children 14-17 years old may be dropped off – they must have a pool badge and cannot bring guests or younger siblings/friends, etc. Minors cannot be responsible for other minors, so no teen babysitters with children they are watching.
For those who purchased membership badges/guest passes online and did not did not pick them up from the Recreation Department prior to attending the pool, there is a “Will Call” file at the gate entrance for badge pickup. Membership badges/guest passes will NOT be mailed.
For those who purchased membership badges/guest passes over the weekend or when the Recreation Department is closed, badges/guest passes will not be available at “Will Call”. Residents will be required to show their proof of purchase before being allowed into the pool.
The Mt. Olive Pool Attendant will need to see your pool badge and will collect any guest passes. There will be no on-site sales possible. Visit the Recreation Department to purchase pool badges and guest passes: Mon – Fri from 8:30am-4:30pm. Purchases can also be made on-line through Community Pass, provided the transaction can be completed by using Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit cards. .
Register Online with Visa, Mastercard or Discover
If paying by check or cash please come to Recreation offer Mon – Fri from 8:30am-4:30pm
Mine Hill Residents have been offered an opportunity for Membership as part of our shared services program. Paper Applications only. Limited to 25 applications.
- Main Pool: Heated – Modified “Z” shape: 6 lane 25 meter pool, 5’ deep. Shallow end stair entry to 30” deep area and diving well is 10’ deep with a diving board and slide. 5,933 square feet, 188,871 gallons
- Baby Pool: 0” depth ramp entry, maximum depth 26”. 2 interactive play features. 859 square feet, 7,157 gallons
- Locker rooms with a few lockers
- Concession stand, picnic area, tables with umbrellas
- Over 100 lounge chairs around the pool
- Sand Volleyball court
- Tennis Courts
- Grassy areas for beach/picnic blankets
- 2 – 26′ x 18′ Canopy areas with tables & Chair available to rent Mt Olive Pool Canopy Reservation Form
At the first thunder or lighting detection, the pool area must be evacuated, until 30 minutes after the last sign of the thunderstorm has passed.
If a guest pass was used for less than 1 hour before the thunderstorm, it will be returned to the member to use another time.
- Adults are responsible for their children at all times and must be supervised.
- Anyone showing evidence of a skin infection or a nose or ear disorder or communicable disease may be required to obtain a doctor’s certificate of good health.
- Health laws of the State of New Jersey require every person to take a bath or shower before entering a public pool. This should be done at home or in the locker room building.
- Children using either pool must be potty trained or per NJ Sanitary Bathing Code 8:26-5.4, children in diapers must wear plastic pants with snug fitting elastic waist and leg bands (or snug fitting swim diapers).
- Long hair must be tied back.
- No dogs or other pets will be permitted in the pool area, except for service dogs.
- No “cut-off Jeans” or sports shorts of any type may be worn in the water.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, age 18 or older and the adult is responsible for the child until that child leaves the facility.
- When in the pool water, non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children over the age of 6 are not permitted in the baby pool.
- Baby carriages, strollers and the like will be permitted only in the area designated.
- Toys, balls, inner-tubes, face masks, snorkels, inflatables, floating assists, etc. will not be permitted in the pool.
- No “inflatable” personal flotation devices allowed. Management must approve all personal flotation devices. Persons using approved personal flotation devices or goggles are not permitted in the diving well or slide areas.
- There is NO GUM CHEWING in the pool area.
- No general swimming is permitted in the diving board or water slide area. Only one person at a time on the diving board or slide ladders. After entering the water, divers must swim directly to a ladder to exit the diving area. Persons unable to reach the ladder unassisted are not permitted to use these areas.
- Diving is permitted from the diving boards only – no diving from the side of the pool.
- Walk in all pool areas. No running permitted.
- No “Horseplay”, wrestling or pushing will be permitted.
- Glassware of any type is prohibited in the facility.
- A snack area is provided next to the snack bar. Outside food is allowed.
- It is recommended that valuables be left at home.
- Parking will be permitted only in designated areas. Any violation of this rule will be subject to municipal regulations.
- The manager on duty has authority to close the whole facility/pool or any part of the facility/pool when necessary without prior notice.
- Any member or guest under the age of 18 is ultimately the responsibility of his/her parent or guardian.