Carnival Times & Dates:
Wednesday, July 10 6:00pm to 11:00pm
Thursday, July 11 6:00pm to 11:00pm
Friday, July 12 6:00pm to Midnight
Saturday, July 13 3:00pm to Midnight(fireworks 9:15pm)
Sunday, July 14 3:00pm to 8:00pm
Where & How to Park:
- NO GENERAL ADMISSION PARKING WILL BE PERMITTED IN TURKEY BROOK PARK
- ONLY Handicapped parking will be allowed in the entrance of Turkey Brook Park. Proper tags required.
- The Dog Park will be CLOSED from Wednesday, July 10 – Monday, July 15
- No vehicles will be allowed in Turkey Brook Park after 3:00pm Wed, Thu & Fri and Noon on Sat & Sun.
- All sports fields, basketball courts, tennis courts, and Mount Playmore and Pirate’s Cove will be closed as of 7pm , Tuesday July 9 and will remain closed until Monday July 15.
There is a $5 fee per car per night
Parking Option #1: Chester M Stephens School, Sunset Drive, Budd Lake
Parking Option #2: Rear of Turkey Brook Park, accessed via the Lacrosse entrance to Turkey Brook Park.
Saturday Night Option #3: Mt Olive High School. Shuttle buses to Turkey Brook will run 7:00pm to 12am.
NO STREET PARKING WILL BE PERMITTED ON THE FOLLOWING STREETS!
Sunset Drive – Carson Road – Washington Street – Wynwood Road – Chelsea Drive – Marlyn Terrace – Clinton Avenue – Flanders Road
Drop Off & Pick Up:
If you are dropping off your children and picking them up later, please come to the front of Turkey Brook Park. Drop Off and Pick Up will be on Flanders Road in front of Seward’s Mansion. There are signs marking the are and MOPD will be present to monitor. You will turn around just beyond the rock at the Turkey Brook Entrance. There is NO PARKING in this location. You must unload and load quickly to prevent a back up of cars.
Admission & Tickets:
- There is no admission fee to enter the Mount Olive Carnival grounds
- Unlimited Ride Wristbands will be available at the Ticket Booths Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday for $35
- The Ticket Booth will ONLY sell tickets on Saturday night.
- 1.25 each/26 for 30.00/55 for 60.00. Rides take between 3-5 tickets each
- If you pre-purchased wristband vouchers you may use them on Saturday night.
- If you pre-purchased wristband vouchers from Recreation and did not pick By July 10, 12 noon, we will have them in the Recreation Shed at the carnival entrance (nearest to Loop Road).
* Vendors will be on site Friday -Sunday
Beer Garden :
Friday – Sunday. 21+ ONLY , ID required