At C.S. Gymnastics, our mission is to offer children of all ages and abilities an opportunity to grow physically, emotionally, and socially through gymnastic skills and fitness development. Because of our learning environment and appreciative staff, every child is special at CS Gymnastics.
All classes begin the week of Jan 2, 2017.
Includes 12 mth Club Membership/Perks .*
*Annual Membership perks included in Winter tuition when partnering with Mt Olive Recreation. Savings of $30.00!
– Member discounts for Birthday parties, Parent’s Night Out and more!
** Use code MOREC when registering online at www.csgymnasticsinc.com OR register by phone: 973-347-2771
Wed 10:00 or Thur 9:30 10 wks $180
Parent/child class: ages 18 months to 3 years.
* Also workable for walking and active 1 year olds.
* Parents will assist their child(ren) as they engage in the activities and navigate the circuits together.
* Rhythmic warm-ups are followed by fun circuits that incorporate tumbling, low bars, trampoline, low beam, hand-eye activities, more!
* Unwritten guarantee, great nap afterward.
Gym ‘N’ Learn Pre-School
1 Day Program Wed or Thur, 9am-12
10 weeks $273
Fitness based educational program for children ages 3-5.
Program led by Elementary Ed Certified Teachers. Hands on learning through educational games and activities in centers, small/large groups. Weekly themes make learning fun in our mixed age group classes. Encourages cooperation, patience, manners and helpfulness Reading readiness, math, science, social studies, creative arts, cooking, and music. Includes one hour of gymnastics instruction
ADDITIONAL DAYS AVAILABLE, TUES – FRI.
Thur 4:00 or Fri 4:00 10 wks $220
- For ages 5-6 years
- Will learn and refine entry level skills using fun progressions and circuits
- Develop proficiency on tumbling shapes, low beams, trampoline, spring boards, and low bars.
- Safety is emphasized and confidence is encouraged.
Fitastics (Special Needs)
Wed 4:00 or Sat 12:30
10 wks $220 For ages 7-12.
- For ages 7-12.
- Fun activities to encourage and challenge your child’s physical abilities where they are.
- Will navigate over/ under, climbing, rolling, jumping, swinging, building strength and coordination.
- Small groups work with experienced instructors, parents are welcome to follow along.
- Great supplement to OT or PT.
Visit our website for more offerings and to register